Once again, Boomer’s Drive-In is proud to sponsor two terrific teams of athletes competing in the local Ski to Sea competition.
According to the Ski to Sea website, the competitive open division team was the first overall to cross the finish line. And not far behind in 5th place overall and 1st place in their division was the Boomer’s Drive-In veterans division team.
Ski to Sea is a multi-sport team competition that includes cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, road cycling, road running, canoeing, cyclo-cross and kayaking on a course that stretches from Mount Baker, across the Nooksack Valley and Bellingham Bay, ultimately ending up in Fairhaven.
Here are the fantastic athletes on the two Boomer’s Drive-In teams.
Competitive Open Division
- Brad Bauer, cross-country skier
- Calvin Collander, downhill skier
- Juan Castillo, road runner
- Michael Finley, road cyclist
- Eric Gerstl, canoeist
- Michael Hammer, canoeist
- Steve Dempsey, cyclo-cross rider
- Austin Kieffer, kayaker
- Kent Murdoch, cross-country skier
- Mike Gifford, downhill skier
- Michael Molnar, road runner
- Mischa Burnett, road cyclist
- Ron Williams, canoeist
- Jim Charlie, canoeist
- Roy Colven, cyclo-cross rider
- Nicholas Cryder, kayaker